Buying and selling businesses
Possess capital but don't know where to start a business? You can start by buying an existing business. There are a variety of reasons why owners sell businesses, such as retirement, immigration, wanting to focus on their families, or wanting to change their lifestyle. These companies are operating in a good state, some are even profitable. If you don't want to start your own business from scratch, you can contact us. We currently know some interesting businesses that you can use as a medium to identify and evaluate the best business plans for you. After selecting your desired business, LinkCity will act as an intermediary to assist you with all the necessary formalities to buy and sell the company. You don't have to worry if you don't have the experience to buy and sell the company.
If you are a seller and you have a business on hand that you want to sell, you can also contact us. You don't have to worry about your business being forced to sell at a discounted price if you can't find the right buyer. Our sophisticated intermediary network can help you search for powerful potential buyers.
If you want to buy or sell the company now, you can refer to the steps below or contact us for more information.
Procedures for purchasing businesses
- Contact us to inquire about the industries you are interested in and let us know about your capital position. We'll find the right company for you.
- Sign a non-disclosure agreement.
- We'll pick a range of businesses that you might be interested in, and you can also assign a specific business yourself. Later we'll show you around these businesses for more information.
- If you are interested in a business, you can discuss directly with the other person the amount of money purchased and the scope of the takeover. Once an agreement is reached, we will help you with the remaining documents and procedures.
Procedures for selling businesses
- Contact us to express your desire and interest in selling your business.
- Our employees investigate the details of your business, including the company's assets and liabilities.
- We will evaluate the value of your company based on market prices and find potential buyers for you.
- We will invite and arrange for interested investors to visit your business.
- If someone bids to buy your business, you can discuss directly with the other side the price of the sale and the scope of the delivery. We will help you with the remaining documents and procedures once you have reached an agreement.